- Price isn’t value. Price is opinions about value.
- Economic information works like genetic information.
- Money represents expectations of value delivery.
- Applied information: Knowledge creates company capabilities.
- Companies compete in clusters to capture customers.
- Successful companies amplify and grow their value creation.
- Companies and competitive clusters link forming adaptive economic networks.
- All adaptive networks evolve for energy flow efficiency phi(m).
- Allocate based on sources of value not historical price relationships.
- Resilience comes from diversity and redundancy.
- Buy and sell based on the price to value relationship.
Maximizing value creation & capture
- Identify the source of value creation.
- Identify the long-term stability of value creation.
- Identify the expected life of value creation.