“I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things.” – Benjamin Franklin
- The source of all economic value.
- Why some investments and companies grow while others wither & die.
- Why the internet bubble burst in the same way that the railroad bubble and the radio bubble did before it.
- How the money “belief system” works.
- Why traditional economic thinking about prices misses the mark.
Our economy is an adaptive selective process that evolves just like nature. A deep understanding of this truth helps investors gain a special perspective on innovation, gain competitive advantage, and create economic value.
The Nature of Value shows how and why economic value adapts and changes. Detailed analyses illustrated with 110 charts & diagrams show how value is created, lives, and dies through an evolutionary adaptive selective process.
Whether you are an experienced “value” investor, a new investor, or just intrigued by fresh thinking about our lives within the economy, The Nature of Value will prove to be a fascinating and potentially profitable read.